This recipe is so easy and simple; it contains only 1 ingredient but it is still incredibly delicious. We all love ice cream, right? Plus, when that one ingredient is banana – must be heaven! If you are not a fan of cooking, then this simple dessert is ideal for you. And everybody will love it for sure! It’s ice cream! Try it:
- 8-10 ripe (or overripe) bananas
- I used overripe bananas for this recipe. You can double the recipe if you double the number of bananas we use for the dessert. You can use fresh or frozen bananas (the one that you keep in the freezer for smoothies).
- Frist, chop the bananas, a few at a time, and add them to a blender or food processor. Blend them until smooth and creamy (around 4 minutes).
- Pour the banana mixture into an ice cream bowl and freeze for at least 5 hours (preferably overnight) until frozen.
- Remove 10 minutes before serving, use an ice cream spoon to spoon into serving glasses/cups. Decorate with a few banana slices (if desired). Serve.