This is a super-fast, easy, and really delicious treat that contains just two ingredients! Coconut chocolate cups ready in 5 minutes are a perfect quick dessert choice that will satisfy your sweet tooth, especially if you like the combination of coconut and chocolate. Here is the recipe:
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup coconut butter, melted
- Line a mini muffin tin (18 mini cups) with mini muffin liners; leave aside.
- In a saucepan, add the coconut butter and melt over a low heat, stirring frequently. Remove and set aside.
- In another saucepan, apply the chocolate chips and melt over a low heat until smooth and melted, stirring frequently.
- Moving rapidly, coat the bottom and sides of the liners with melted chocolate – leaving some melted chocolate to top with later. Apply the chocolate coated tins in the freezer to set up.
- When firm, split the coconut butter amongst the muffin cups. Top with the rest of the melted chocolate and freeze all over again until firm.
Note: Keep the coconut chocolate cups frozen. If you like a creamy and smooth consistency, let them thaw a little at room temperature.
Serve and enjoy!