Spring and summer are the best seasons for this creamy, refreshing white chocolate lemon coconut pie. This is an easy dessert that you can make just by using a few simple ingredients. Here is the recipe:
- 1 store-bought or homemade Graham cracker crust
- 500 ml (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- Rind from 1 organic lemon
- 100 grams white chocolate, melted
- 120 grams desiccated coconut/coconut powder
*50 grams of powdered sugar (optional)
- Apply the crust in a pie plate; refrigerate for 15 minutes to firm. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream (together with the sugar – if using). Melt the white chocolate in a saucepan over very low heat.
- Pour into the whipped cream. Then, apply the lemon rind and coconut. Mix all over again to incorporate (1 minute).
- Spread over the base and refrigerate for 3-4 hours to set. Slice and serve.