These double chocolate dream cookies are so moist, chocolatey and very delicious! Simple and easy to prepare, you can have them as a snack, sweet treat, or breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. Just a few minutes to prepare them and exactly 7 minutes to cook – simply perfect! Here is the recipe:
Servings around 55 cookies
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on low, whisk butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Apply eggs, then increase the speed to medium, and beat for around 2 minutes or just until light and fluffy. Slowly add in flour mixture and mix until well incorporated. Stir in chocolate morsels. Next, drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes or until the cookies are puffed out; cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes, then remove to wire racks and cool completely.