Chocolate mayonnaise dream cake is a real chocolate pleasure and the easiest chocolate dessert recipe that you can prepare. With just a few simple ingredients you are getting a delicious treat – this time with an extra summer flavor – its majesty: the vanilla ice cream. Try this recipe:
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 ¼ cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups water
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Lightly grease 2 layer pans (9-in.). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Then, gradually pour water and blend until smooth. Add vanilla extract and mix to incorporate.
- Apply batter into prepared pans. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing from pans. Frost with chocolate frosting.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of vanilla ice cream (if desired).