These creamy chocolatey egg brownies are so simple, easy and very delicious! A nice, smooth texture and amazingly tasty chocolate and vanilla egg flavor…one more slice for me, please! It will take you around 45 minutes to prepare it plus a few hours to set. Here is the recipe:
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix (+ box ingredients)
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 can home-style chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownies according to box instructions; set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, using an electric mixer, beat the butter, corn syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add in sugar whisking until well combined.
- In another bowl, transfer half of the filling and put a few drops of yellow food coloring and combine with a spoon or spatula (if desired).
- Apply the yellow mixture on top of brownies and put in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Next, apply the white mixture on top of yellow layer and put in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting according to the recipe or open frosting container and microwave for 30 sec.
- Spread the frosting over brownies. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set. Slice and serve.