Tiramisu is favorite dessert to many coffee and cream lovers. And this Nutellamisu without eggs is perfect for everybody! You kids can try it plus it is an ideal treat for all anyone who is intolerant to the egg. Simple and easy, try this delicious recipe:
- 8 savoiardi/ladyfingers
- 500 grams Mascarpone
- 170 grams condensed Milk
- 250 g heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Nutella – hazelnut spread
- cocoa powder, to drizzle
- 1 cup Moka coffee, freshly brewed (or any other instant coffee, freshly prepared)
- 2-3 tablespoons whole milk
- In a large mixing bowl, apply the mascarpone and condensed milk, beat with electric whisk until well blended.
- Next, in a separate bowl, shorty whip the heavy whipping cream (not too much), then add it to the mascarpone and milk mixture and beat well to incorporate.
- Prepare the coffee and pour it into a bowl with a few tablespoons of milk.
- Arrange some cream on the bottom of the pan. Soak the ladyfingers/savoiardi biscuits in the coffee, and arrange them over the cream. Then, spread some Nutella and again add cream. Form several layers until you finish the ingredients.
- Finally sprinkle plenty of cocoa, then let it sit for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving. The day after will be even better. Enjoy!