This chocolate raspberry biscuit cake is so simple and easy to prepare and very enjoyable! If you like the combination of chocolate and berries, then this biscuit cake is the perfect dessert for you! Here is the recipe:
- 250 grams pack digestive biscuits
- 150 grams’ dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 25 grams’ confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 75 grams’ pack honeycomb pieces
- 100 grams’ butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150 grams’ milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 grams’ raspberries
- Line a 20×26 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment and butter it.
- In a large plastic food bag, apply the biscuits; using a rolling pin roll with a pin to crush finely. Next, transfer to a large bowl and mix them with the sugar.
- In a saucepan, over low heat, add the dark chocolate along with the butter and stir to melt, then add the crushed biscuits and 50 grams of the honeycomb pieces and combine thoroughly. Remove from the heat and press firmly onto the Swiss roll tin. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, melt the milk chocolate in a double-boiler or in a microwave. Then, spread it over the biscuit base; arrange the raspberries over, pressing lightly into the chocolate.
- To finish, scatter with the rest of the honeycomb pieces. Refrigerate to set then cut into squares.