This Italian tiramisu panna cotta it has a very unique and creamy tiramisu taste. It is an ideal recipe for anyone who likes the taste of coffee and coffee desserts. Creamy, nice, and easy! Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua liqueur
- cocoa powder, to dust
- In a small saucepan, pour the milk and sprinkle the gelatin over; allow to set for about 1 minutes. Then, heat on low, until the gelatin dissolves (around 60 seconds).
- In a separate saucepan, combine together mascarpone and cream. Apply the sugar, espresso powder, and Kahlua.
- Heat over med-low until the espresso and sugar have dissolved. Next, pour in milk and gelatin mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture over 4-6 ramekins/cups (depending on their size). Then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or ideally overnight) to set.
- In order to unmold, dip the ramekins/cups into hot water for a few seconds and run a sharp knife around the edges, then invert onto a serving plate. Before serving, dust with some cocoa powder.