This Grasshopper pie with Oreos is rich, creamy, and truly delicious! Simple and easy to prepare plus ideal dessert for St. Patrick’s Day and parties, this grasshopper pie is so yummy especially if you are a fan of Oreo cookies. Try it!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. whipped topping (1 tub Cool Whip)
- 1 store-bought or homemade Oreo Crust
- 1/2 (of a 14 oz.) can condensed milk
- Organic green food coloring
- 16 Keebler Grasshopper Cookies
- In a large Ziploc bag, apply the cookies and crush them (large chunks are just fine, however, you want mostly small crushed pieces). Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Pour condensed milk and mix until combined. Fold in crushed cookies and whipped topping (I used Cool Whip). Sprinkle a few drops of food coloring and combine. Spread into pie shell and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours to set.
- This will make a really full pie. You can get three normal pies if you double this recipe.
- Slice and serve.