These no-bake little mint chocolate cheesecakes are so cute, creamy, minty, and chocolatey. Simply delicious! Plus, they are ideal for many special occasions, such as holidays and parties. And due to the peppermint – green color they can be your perfect St. Patrick’s Day dessert that will take you around 40 minutes to make!
Servings 4 little cheesecakes
- 11 Oreo cookies, pulsed into crumbs
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon organic peppermint extract
- ½ cup whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- Organic green food coloring (in order to get wanted color)
- mini chocolate chips
- whipped topping
- Using a food processor or blender, process 10 Oreos into fine crumbs. Divide the crumbs evenly among 4 serving glasses/cups.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the sugar and cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the peppermint extract and whipped topping; beat again until well incorporated. Stir in a few drops of organic green food coloring and combine using a spatula (not mixer).
- Place the bowl with cheesecake mixture into the fridge for 25 minutes to set.
- Then, using a piping bag, pipe or spoon the cheesecake mixture into the cups/glasses. Top each one with mini chocolate chips and decorate with a dollop of whipped topping (if desired).