This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is the best quick and creamy recipe I ever made! It is so delicious! Ideal for the autumn season, especially for Thanksgiving day. Easy and simple, here is the recipe:
For the crust:
- 28 Graham crackers (or biscuit cookies)
- 4 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
For the filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 16-ounce heavy cream
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (store bought or homemade)
- In a blender or a food processor, process graham crackers. Then, add sugar and melted butter and blend to combine.
Evenly press mixture into bottom and sides of a springform
Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
Fold in pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until fully incorporated. Next, in another mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Apply pumpkin batter into cream.
- Spread evenly into crust. Place in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours to set, preferably overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with extra whipped topping if desired.