The softness of the cream cheese and sweetness of the white chocolate balance each other out to make a nice, smooth and very tasty frosting. Rich, creamy, plus with an amazing consistency, this white chocolate cream cheese frosting is perfect for creating the best dessert icing and decorations. This recipe is for twelve standard size cupcakes and one round cake (20 cm diameter). Try it!
- 125 grams cream cheese, cold
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 270 grams icing sugar, sifted
- 50 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and add in a microwavable safe bowl; melt in the microwave in 30 sec. intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Set aside to cool down for 3 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high speed beat the icing sugar and butter together until well combined.
- Apply the cream cheese and beat until smooth and incorporated. Pour the melted white chocolate and continue mixing until the frosting is light and fluffy (6-7 minutes).
- Pipe or spoon the white chocolate cream cheese frosting on top of any dessert.