Cheesecake is always a good idea – especially for the holidays when you can experiment with different taste and flavors in order to get the most delicious cheesecake for your family and friends! And this Christmas 3-Chocolate Cheesecake is one of my favorite holiday desserts, family proven! Here is the recipe:
- 240 grams’ plain chocolate biscuits
- 90 grams’ butter, melted
- 1/3 cup cold tap water
- 5 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 500 grams’ cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 150 grams’ dark chocolate, melted
- 150 grams’ white chocolate, melted
- 100 grams’ milk chocolate, grated
- 1 ½ cups thickened cream, whipped
- cocoa powder, to serve (optional)
- Grease and line a standard (24 cm) springform Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, process biscuits with fine crumbs and transfer to a bowl. Apply melted butter and stir until well incorporated. Using your fingertips, press into the base of prepared pan. Put in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, pour water into a microwave-safe bowl and add the gelatin. Combine and leave it to sit for 2 minutes. Then, microwave on high power, uncovered, for 20-40 seconds or until gelatin dissolves. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Next, using an electric mixer, whisk milk, cream cheese, and sugar until smooth. Add in gelatin mixture. Divide cream cheese batter between two bowls.
- Apply dark chocolate to one cream cheese mixture. Place white chocolate into other. Using a spatula, spread the dark chocolate over the biscuit crust and then finish with the white chocolate cream. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to set.
- Before serving, sprinkle some cocoa powder if desired, slice and serve.